Griffith International Excellence Scholarship for Students – Postgraduate courses are offered to exceptional international graduates who apply for studies at Griffith University.
Application Commencement and Deadlines:
- Trimester 2 2020 – Applications close on Sunday, May 17, 2020 (for July 13). The results notified no later than May 29.
- Trimester 3 2020 – Applications close on Friday, August 7, 2020 (for October 26). The results notified before August 21.
- Eligible countries: International
To Take (Country): Australia
Field of study: All (excludes online, without a bursary, the baccalaureate in dental health sciences, the bachelor in medical sciences, programs dispensed abroad, and students who postpone their entry into 2020).
Applicants must possess the following to be eligible:
- Be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Have a minimum GPA in undergraduate studies of 3.0 on a scale of 4.0 or 5.5 on a scale of 7.0.
- Have applied and be eligible for admission, or be receiving a conditional or unconditional offer from the University, for entry into a postgraduate course before the scholarship closing date.
- have met all of the appropriate entry requirements for the proposed program of study, including the results of previous studies and proficiency in the English language in accordance with Griffith University entry requirements.
Start and register as a new full-time student in a postgraduate course in Trimester 2 or 3 2020 at Griffith University.
Number of grants: not specified
Value of the scholarship: the scholarship covers 25% of the tuition fees for the duration of the program.
How to Apply
To apply, the applicants must provide the following:
- A scholarship application form duly completed at the published closing dates.
- A certified true and attested copy of transcripts and supporting documents demonstrating solid academic merit.
- Scholarship applicants will be informed in writing of the scholarship result and will be assigned a date on which to accept the scholarship.
- To apply, click here.