All international students are eligible to apply for the AUP Scholar Awards at the America University of Paris. The scholarships are awarded to those students who show outstanding academic promise.
Also, it’s open to an excellent outlook on the world, a significant extracurricular activity, and an ability to meet financial needs. The application process is open now.
The American University of Paris is an American higher education institution and the oldest establishment of American higher education in Europe with a mission to help its students become proficient communicators in a world of many languages and be critical thinkers.
A student will be covered for up to 75% of the total tuition fee for the chosen course under the student program at the American University of Paris.
Is the American University of Paris suitable for you?
It offers a liberal arts inquiry curriculum coupled with preparation for professional life and student-centered classroom settings. It adheres to the highest academic standards of academic rigor and integrity.
The university’s culture of engagement, global citizenship, and community foster, among students and faculty, a critical sense of responsibility in a world of interdependence.
About the Scholarship
- University/Organization: America University of Paris
- Availability of awards: 75% of tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Available Courses/Subjects: All undergraduate courses are available
- Nationality: International students
- The award may be taken in France
- Deadline: November 15
The applicants must qualify under the following criteria:
- They must be international students.
- They must have impressive academic records.
- The applicants must possess impressive academic records.
- AUP Global Citizenship Awards permit the most talented and internationally-minded students to enroll at AUP.
The applicant must submit the following documents:
- A personal statement and an optional supplement essay.
- Extracurricular activities and work experience.
- Official transcripts from the past three years of schooling.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- SAT/ACT scores may be optional.
Admission Requirements are given below:
The scholarship acceptance requires a high school diploma with a high school score of 88, TOEFL – Internet-Based Test (ibT) minimum requirement of 88, Cambridge English – first, advanced, or proficient level, minimum score: 176.
In addition, it requires TOEIC – Listening & Reading, a minimum score of 810. To have your results sent directly, use the institutional code of 0866.
How To Apply
- In order to apply for the financial scholarship, the candidates must register on the official online portal of the university and submit their supporting documents.
- The applicants must state that they are interested in a financial award at the time of the application.
- The application must be submitted on the same email account as their admission application.
We wish you all the best!