ASEAN Undergraduate Scholarships is a grant which opened to international students at Singapore Management University. The grant is a beginners scholarship given to help outstanding students from the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) member countries which exclude Singapore. It is available for admission till the deadline date (19 March 2021).
The successful students will be admitted and granted admission for the scholarship through their applications for undergraduate admission to NUS. It allows a bachelor’s degree program in the field of all courses taught at Singapore Management University.
The scholarship is opened to International students mostly the ASEAN member countries excluding Singapore. ASEAN is a sectional grouping that promotes economic, political, and security cooperation among its members. The association is of 10 members which include Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, and Vietnam.
ASEAN Undergraduate Scholarship 2021 Details
- Country: Singapore
- Host: Singapore Management University
- Degree Level: Undergraduate
- Tuition: Fully-Funded
- Eligibility: International Students
- Deadline: 09/03/2021
ASEAN Undergraduate Scholarship Degree Level
Association of Southeast Asian Nations, ASEAN Undergraduate Scholarship at Singapore Management University is opened to students who wish to undertake bachelor’s degree program at Singapore Management University.
Available Programs and Eligible Nationalities
The Association of Southeast Asian Nations offers all the courses under this program. All subjects are available for students. The scholarship is available for international students who are ASEAN members. The countries that are eligible include: Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Myanmar, Philippines, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, and Vietnam.
ASEAN Scholarship Benefits
The ASEAN undergraduate scholarship – Singapore Management University students are eligible and will benefit the following:
- The scholarship covers annual cost fees for 4 (four) years
- It also provides an annual living stipend worth S$5,800 to students.
Below are the eligibility criteria for the students:
- Full-time SMU first-year bachelor’s degree scholars
- The applicant must be a citizen of one of the ASEAN member countries (excluding Singapore citizens)
- He/she must maintain exceptional academic results
- He/she must demonstrate the effectiveness and communications skills
- Good experience in co-curricular activity and community service involvement
- Present good character record
How To Apply for Asean Undergraduate Scholarship
- Uploading the supporting documents
- Print out the application checklist report
- View your admission details
- Update your email address, contact numbers, and address
- Make online payment for the application fee, and confirmation fee for matriculation
- Check if your application fee has been received
- Check if your supporting documents have been received
- Check your application status through this link
- Upload passport photograph
- Retrieve your user ID and password
- Apply for financial aid