Chancellor’s International Scholarships – Warwick University, United Kingdom is available to international students irrespective of region. The bursary provides for PhD program(s) in all subjects that is taught at Warwick University.
Chancellor International Scholarships are assigned to all international and EU students in all disciplines offered by Warwick through a joint post-graduate research scholarship competition every year. The bursary deadline is 21 January every year.
For the 2021/22 entrance, the most outstanding foreign and EU PhD applicants will be eligible for up to 42 international scholarships of chancellor.
Details About Chancellor’s International Scholarships
ChancellorInternational Scholarship – University of Warwick, UK is opened to undertake PhD Level programs at Wardick University.
Students are qualified from any nationality. Any interested individuals from any country is qualified to apply for this scholarship. No nationality is excluded.
Up to 42 international chancellor’s scholarships for 2021/22 entries will be open to the most distinguished International and EU PhD candidates. The autumn 2021 entry awards include the following two:
- A maintenance allowance in accordance with the UKRI prices, which is scheduled to be accepted on February 2021/22, provisionally £15,285 in full-time award holders
- Total tuition fee payment (value up to £24,010)
- A grant of £5000 for testing, training and support (RTSG)
- Term of financing: 3,5 years, except for the first year of your research, the duration of your funding will be shortened accordingly.
Criteria for Eligibility
- Chancellor International Scholarship applicants must also apply for a PhD, which will begin in October 2021 at Warwick University;
- University of Warwick’s current students who are enrolled in a PhD or PhD/Phil can apply only for their first year of enrollment.
- Applicants must for fee purposes, be assessed either as outside of sea” or “EU,” but no other requirements of nationality exist;
- The candidates will come from any Warwick discipline.
- The subscriptions could not be delayed until the next academic year.
Procedure for Application
- The time limit is 23:59 p.m. (GMT) on 21 January 2021 to apply for the competition this year. To apply, visit here.
- All supporting documentation must also be uploaded by 21 January 2021, including references and transcripts. When presenting your application, please consider this deadline and provide time to ensure that all documents are submitted.
- Please note that, no late requests are approved