The Deanship of Admission and Registration at Najran University announced that it would be possible to apply for electronic admission applications for internal and external scholarships through the electronic portal of the university.
Online applications for bachelor’s degrees is opened at Najran University to both Saudi and non-Saudi students through the university’s online portal.
The application submission is opened to both internal and international (external) students who wish to pursue their studies in undergraduate program.
The Deanship of Admission and Registration at the Najran University announces the commencement of scholarship applications for non-Saudi students.
The students who wish to apply for the scholarship will be able to enroll for the online applications for admission to the bachelor’s degree.
The Deanship set on Sunday 21st February 2021 to start receiving applications so that It continues for five days and ends on Thursday 4th March 2021 through the online portal.
The Deanship called on all applicants to fill in the student data form provided in the admission requirements and attach it electronically with the admission application after fulfilling all the required conditions.
Conditions Required for Najran University Scholarship
Najran University sets a number of conditions for both external and internal grants. The conditions are considered to be eligibility conditions.
#1. Internal Grants
There is a set of number of conditions for applicants for internal grants which are as follows:
- The preference in admission at the university is limited to both female and male students who have a score of 90% in high school, 80% in general abilities, 80% in achievement (if the applicant wants to apply for scientific majors), and 90% in high school, and 80% in general abilities (for theoretical majors).
- Admission is opened for the applicants in all majors except for health majors.
- The applicants must have a high school diploma certificate from inside the Saudi Kingdom.
- The age of his certificate should not have exceeded five years since his high school leaving date.
- Admission to the internal grant is limited to the capabilities available in the departments, and a comparison is made between applicants in accordance with the criteria terms.
- Presentation of a clear image of a valid residence.
#2. External Grants
The admission conditions required which applied to Saudis in higher education institutions are as well applicable to the external scholarship applicants, except for the condition of ability and achievement.
The conditions required for the external grants are as follows:
- The external grants applicant should not have earned another grant from an educational institution in the Kingdom of Saudi.
- The student’s age is not less than seventeen (17) years old and not more than twenty-five (25) years old.
- He must present a free-of-precedent certificate from the security services in his country.
- The certificates and other documents of the applicants must be attested and certified by the competent authorities in the candidate’s country, and the embassy and cultural attachés in the applicant’s country.
- The students must not have been previously dismissed from any educational institution in the Saudi Kingdom.
- Admission is available in every major except for health majors.
- When a scholarship student is being accepted into a specific major, he has no right to change the major.
- The presentation of reports that shows his fluent in spoken and written Arabic.
- He must pass the medical examination which determines by the university authority.
- The applicants are not allowed to be with a student except he’s covered by a grant or with a regular residence, or on the register of an employer who is in need of his services.
- The applicant must be able to speak and write the Arabic language fluently.
- A clear copy of the image of a valid passport is to be uploaded.
- A clear copy of the image of the applicant’s high school diploma is archived.
How To Apply for Najran University Scholarship
If you meet up with the conditions required to apply for the scholarship at Najran University (either internal or external grants), you can apply.
You can now apply for the scholarship, you don’t have to wait anymore. The application starts today 21st Feb 2021 AD and last till 4th March 2021 AD.
Note: This grant is for both (males and females), and you can apply for either internal or external grants. Just apply to the one that best describes you. The program is fully funded.
You can learn how to apply for Najran University admission by watching the below short tutorial’s video on Youtube.
Check the below link for the available scholarships before the closing date:
- Turkiye Scholarships Burslari 2021 for Undergraduate, Masters, and Ph.D. Programs
- How To Get Full Free AlQasimia University Scholarship 2020/2021 [Updated Feb 2021]
- King Abdulaziz University Scholarship for Undergraduate, Master, and Ph.D. is Available
We are using this medium to let you know that we are also available on different social media platforms. To subscribe and follow us on the Telegram channel, just join through this link. You will receive daily info and updates.
In addition, you can also follow us on YouTube channel for video tutorials on how to apply for various scholarships through this link. To Follow us on Twitter and Instagram, just search for @arabscholarship on the platforms and follow us.