Hamad Bin Khalifa University scholarships are offers for both Qataris and international students. This university is a member of the Qatar Foundation for Education, Science, and Community Development (QF).
Facts About the HBKU Scholarship
HBKU was founded around 2010 AD to proceed in fulfilling the Qatar Foundation’s illusion to unlock human potential.
It is a homegrown research center and graduate studies University that serves as a catalyst for a decisive transform in Qatar and its environs while having a global influence.
The Hamad Bin Khalifa University Scholarship in Qatar is now fully commenced its scholarship program as its accepting requests for 2021 scholarship admission.
This scholarship is a fully-funded scholarship offers to international students who wish to pursue their studies in bachelor’s, Masters’s, or Ph.D. programs.
Hamad Bin Khalifa University World Ranking
HBKU is a public university established in Qatar capital -Doha. It is one of the top-ranked universities in Qatar as it ranked in #2, while it is ranked #1935 in the world.
This university offers all academic fields and majors for undergraduate, Masters, and Ph.D. degrees programs. All students around the world can apply for its scholarship without paying a dime.
- you are not required to apply with IELTS. Without IELTS, you are eligible to study except if you choose an institute that its language is not in English, else, you can make English Proficiency Certificate from your university.
- Also, all the costs and expenses are covered by the Hamad Bin Khalifa University Scholarship. HBKU is one of the largest institutions in Qatar. Do you also want to apply for Qatar Government Scholarships 2021?. Here is how to apply for Qatar Government Scholarships 2021.
About Hamad Bin Khalifa University Scholarship
- Country: Qatar
- Course Level: BSc, MSc, and PhD
- University: Hamad Bin Khalifa University
- Financial Coverage: Fully-funded
- Scholarship Deadline: February 01, 2021 (for International applicants), March 15, 2021 (for Qatari applicants).
Hamad Bin Khalifa University scholarships offer a fully-funded program for international students. Below are the fundings you will be benefitted from once you are admitted into the program.
- QAR 5000 grant/month+ accommodation+ return ticket/year (for BS)
- QAR 5000 grant/month+ accommodation+ return ticket/year (for MS).
- QAR 7500 grant/month+ accommodation+ return ticket/year (for PhD).
- Family accommodation grant for married students.
To learn more about eligibility criteria, application deadlines, and how to apply for the scholarship, move to the page two of this post.