Do you want to learn how to apply for the King Saud University scholarship? There are a lot of comments from people who want to apply for this scholarship but do not know how-to. Most especially those who don’t understand the Arabic Language, because the application form is written in the Arabic language. Also, it will be helpful for those who understand the Arabic language but do not understand some terms. This article will explain how you can apply for the King Saud University scholarship.
This scholarship is an opportunity that is available to outstanding academics, students, and professionals for undertaking studies in an undergraduate program at the King Saud University through external scholarships.
The scholarship offers awards to non-Saudi indigenous for the unique opportunity to pursue their academic and research goals and to network widely with international researchers in the university. Let’s talk about how you can apply for the King Saud University scholarship in the steps.
How To Apply for the King Saud University Scholarship in 9 Steps?
Without too much talk, let’s discuss how to apply for the King Saud University scholarship. This explanation will help individuals who wish to apply but fail due to the fact that the application form is in the Arabic language and such applicants do not understand Arabic words. Just follow the below steps to apply for the King Saud University scholarship.
Step 1: Basic Information
Fill the required details
The first step when you want to apply for the King Saud University scholarship is to fill in some details which involve the following:
“هل لديك إقامة سارية بالمملكة العربية السعودية”. This simply means “Do you have a valid residency in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia?”. If you have, just select “نعم”, and enter the ID number and the expiration date of your residency. However, if you do not have Saudi residency, just choose the second option which is “لا”, and fill in your country residency ID number.
Select your “جنس”, that is sex
Here, you are to select your sex (male or female). If you are a male, just choose “ذكر”, otherwise, choose the second option. Also, write the six-digit numbers you see in the picture, then proceed.
Create Username, Password, enter your email address, and phone number
Your username will be created automatically. But you will create “كلمة المرور” which means password by yourself. You will repeat the same password in the next field which reads “تأكيد كلمة المرور”, that is repeat the password.
After you have input your password, then the next field required you to input your email address (البريد الإلكتروني), then repeat the same email address in the second space (تأكيد البريد الإلكتروني).
After this, go to the next field and fill in your phone number with country code, e.g. +966 690909090. Then repeat the same phone number. Then click on “تابع التسجيل” to continue your registration. This is the first step to take when you want to apply for the King Saud University scholarship.
Step 2: Student Personal Details
Now proceed from where you stop in the previous step. Fill these in the appropriate fields:
- الاسم الأول بالعربية (First Name in Arabic Langauge)
- اسم الأب بالعربية (Father’s name in the Arabic Language)
- اسم الجد بالعربية (Grandfather’s name in Arabic)
- اسم العائلة بالعربية (Last name/Surname in Arabic)
- الاسم الأول بالإنجليزية (First Name in English Langauge)
- اسم الأب بالإنجليزية (Father’s name in the English Language)
- اسم الجد بالإنجليزية (Grandfather’s name in English)
- اسم العائلة بالإنجليزية (Last name/Surname in English)
- دولة الجنسية (Nationality)
- هاتف (منزل) (Home Phone number)
- رقم الجوال (Phone number)
- الحالة الاجتماعية (Social Status). If you are single, select “أعزب”. If you are a married, select “متزوج”.
Select “نعم” – Yes or “لا” No for the below questions:
- هل تعانى من صعوبة في النطق أو السمع؟ (Do you have speaking or hearing disability?)
- هل أنت كفيف البصر؟ أو تعاني من ضعف شديد في البصر؟ (Are you blind? Or suffer from severe vision impairment?)
- هل تعاني من إعاقة حركية شديدة؟ (Do you suffer from severe mobility impairment?)
Step 3: Birth Details
The third step of the way to apply for the King Saud University scholarship is to fill in your birth details.
- The first details to fill here is: “تاريخ الميلاد” – which is the date of births. It includes: (Day – اليوم), the Month (الشهر), and (the year – السنة).
- مكان الميلاد – this means place of birth (country) and مكان الميلاد(المدينة) – the place of birth (city) of the applicant
Step 4: Working Details of the applicant
Here, the applicant will fill in the following details:
- الحالة الوظيفية (Working Status). If you do not work anywhere, select “لا أعمل”, if you are working in the government sector, select “أعمل في قطاع حكومي”, if you work in the private sector, select “أعمل في قطاع أهلي”.
- Write the working area “جهة العمل”, and the job title “مسمى الوظيفة”
Step 5: Mahram Details
Here, you need to input these details:
Mahram name (اسم المحرم), your relationship with him (صلة القرابة), select his identity type (نوع الهوية), and lastly, fill in his ID number. His ID type may be any of the following:
- هوية مقيم (Resident ID)
- جواز سفر (International Passport)
Step 6: Next of Kin Data
Step 6 of how you can apply for the King Saud University scholarship is to fill in the details of next of kin in case of emergencies. Below are the details you need to submit for your next of kin:
- اسم شخص للطوارئ (ثلاثي) – Name of Next of Kin (3 names)
- البريد الإلكتروني – Email address
- رقم الجوال (Mobile Number)
Step 7: High School Certificate Details
The 7th step to take when you’re trying to apply for the King Saud University scholarship is to fill in the details of your high school certificates without any mistake.
- دولة الحصول على الشهادة (Country in which your certificate is obtained)
- المدرسة (The school’s name)
- العام الدراسي في الشهادة (Academic year in which the certificate is obtained)
- نوع الثانوية العامة (Your High school type)
- المعدل التراكمي العام (GPA/Score)
Step 8: Uploading of the Required Documents
You are required to upload the following documents:
- صورة الهوية (ID photo)
- صورة الشهادة (A copy of the certificate)
- صورة هوية المحرم (A copy of the Mahram ID)
- صورة السجل الأكاديمي (A copy of the academy record/transcript)
- صورة شهادة الميلاد (A copy of the birth certificate)
- شهادة حسن السير والسلوك (Certificate of good conduct).
Step 9: Other Details
Do you have any other info to provide? The other info include:
- هل سبق أن التحقت بجامعة أو كلية أخرى؟ (Have you ever attended another university or college?). Answer with Yes/No (نعم/لا). If نعم is your answer, then write the name of the college or university
- هل سبق أن حصلت على شهادة جامعية؟ (Have you ever obtained a university degree certificate?). Answer with Yes/No (نعم/لا). If نعم is your answer, then write the name of the certificate, university and or college you obtained the certificate
Step 10: Save and Submit the application
After you have been through with the required details from step 1 to 9, the last step to take when you want to apply for the King Saud University scholarship is to save your answers, and finally submit your application form by clicking on “حفظ البيانات” – which means “save details”.
We wish you all the best of luck as you want to start your external scholarship application at King Saud University!
We Also Recommend
- King Saud University Scholarship (External) for Undergraduate Program 2021 Opens Now
- Qatar University Announces Admission Decisions For The Spring Semester Of 2021
- Karen McKellin International Leader Of Tomorrow Award 2021
The above article is a full tutorial on how to apply for the King Saud University scholarship in 2021. Please check the steps very well and understand them first before you submit your KSU scholarship application form. Do you still have anything you want to know about how to apply for the King Saud University scholarship? Kindly let us know through the comment section. We wish you all the best!