What you get from Northeastern University is real-world work experience at leading companies in the world. Students get paid while studying and may even receive a full-time offer after graduation.
Northeastern University has introduced a new International Scholars Award for the academic year 2021-2022 for students who want to study abroad but lack the funds to use for studies. What a great opportunity!
This university is a private research university with many secondary locations outside of its primary campus in Boston. The mission of the university is to create an inclusive hub of innovation and justice-minded thinking which aims to contribute to the common good.
A good academic record is necessary for international students to be eligible for this award since the scholarship is presented to the most qualified applicants only. Any applicant who doesn’t possess this quality is ineligible.
This university offers students an array of clubs and activities. It has a small class size, which makes the interaction between the students and professors smooth. It has an established faculty that is always ready to help.
Brief Description of the Northeastern University Scholarship
- Country: United States
- Host University: Northeastern University, United States
- Course Level: Bachelor’s
- Award: Up to USD 28,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Application Mode: Online
- Eligible Nationalities: International Students are eligible
- Application Deadline: The application will close on November 01, 2021
- Eligible Countries: All countries over the world
- The eligible courses include all undergraduate courses offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: The applicants should possess a strong academic record in order to be considered for the scholarship.
- Students are required to submit all required documents by the university.
- They should register on either the Common Application or Coalition Application.
- Language Requirements: An applicant’s English proficiency test must have the following minimum required scores:
- 0 – 8.0 on the IELTS Academic.
- 68 – 76 on the PTE Academic.
- 99 – 108 on TOEFL Internet-Based Test (CEEB Code 3667)
- 120 – 130 on the Duolingo English Test (DET)
- 185 – 204 on either C1 Advanced (CAE) or C2 Proficiency (CPE)
How To Apply for the Scholarship
Students must sign up to either Common Application or Coalition Application in order to complete their applications. After completing either source, applicants must select Northeastern University and submit their application directly to the university.
We wish you all the best!