The TU Delft campus is one of the world’s largest university campuses, measuring 161 hectares, with an established framework of internal and external quality assurance for education and research. In addition to covering the tuition fee of the course, the International Aviation Women’s Association (IAWA) will fund 5,000 USD through the IAWA.
The International Aviation Women’s Association (IAWA) has collaborated with Delft University of Technology to offer this IAWA Scholarship in support of women leaders in the aviation and aerospace sectors.
In its well-equipped laboratories and workstations and unique technological research facilities, TU Delft offers advanced learning resources that support and enhance teaching and learning. It has a secure website and a system for all administrative queries related to the university.
This application is open to all international female applicants with a special interest in aerospace engineering and financial ability.
With a mission to promote the highest academic excellence through providing a world-class education and expert solutions to societal problems, Delft University of Technology is the oldest and oldest technical university in the Netherlands.
About the Scholarship – Brief Description
- Country: Netherlands
- Host University: Delft University of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- Award: USD 5,000
- Eligible Nationalities: Netherlands Citizens and International Countries
- Application Deadline: May 18, 2021
- Students from any country are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Courses or Subjects: Bachelor’s and Master’s degree program in Aerospace Engineering.
- Eligible Criteria: The following should be met:
- The candidate must be a female.
- The candidate must have a good grade point average.
- The applicant must have a strong interest in aerospace engineering.
- The candidate must be genuinely in need of financial assistance.
- The applicant must be passionate about a career in aviation or space.
- Students must possess a previous degree certificate with remarkable results
- Students are required to provide documentation that proves English proficiency to the university.
- Write an essay that discusses your passion for aviation, the events that led to your decision to even study at all, any achievements you are most proud of, your interest in aviation, the extracurricular activities you have been involved in, as well as what applying for this program means to you.
- Transcripts from school.
- A copy of your resume/CV
- Letters of recommendation
- Submission of a sample of any previously written articles or material.
How To Apply for the Scholarship
The applications for the opportunity must be filled out on the university’s application form and on the attached Application form (PDF). The application is available for all international female applicants with a special interest in aerospace engineering and financial ability.
All the best of luck!