King Abdulaziz University scholarship application commencement has been announced by the Deanship of Admission and Registration to study in grant programs in different fields of studies.
This involves an Arabic Language Diploma, Undergraduate programs (Bachelor degree), Master, and Doctoral for the next academic year of the university.
Also, the Deanship of Graduate Studies at the university announces the result of the postgraduate students who have been applied before. Read further to learn how to check your admission status.
Before we dive into the main discussion, let us look at some points you are to note before applying for the KAU admission.
Let us talk about the conditions to be agreed with, required documents for the submission, and, how to apply for the scholarship.
Eligibility Requirements for Undergraduate Students
The students who want to apply for King Abdulaziz University admission are to be meet up with some criteria considered as conditions for admission.
- The registrant must be of exemplary behavior.
- A female aspirant must be followed by a family who is within the prohibited degrees with the approval of regular residents.
- The candidate required to make competent efficiency to the King Abdulaziz University regulations and by-laws.
- The applicant must have acquired a secondary school graduation certificate or equivalent from inside KSA or anywhere abroad.
- The aspirant should not be conferred a scholarship from any Saudi universities before.
- The registrant should have not been formally expelled from a university for whatever cause.
- Regular aspirants revisiting the morning duty obligates them to occupy themselves in full-time studies.
The undergraduate students also have other documents that are required to be submitted in addition to the abovementioned requirements.
Below are other documents required for submission:
- The candidate’s high school diploma should not be older than three years old from the time he/she obtained it.
- Registrants should neither be older than twenty-five (25) years of age nor younger than seventeen (17) years.
- The applicant must medically match.
- The student must be qualified by having all the admission requirements.
Eligibility Requirements for Masters and Ph.D. Aspirants
- The nominee must not be older than 30 years of age for the Master program, while 35 years old is the maximum age limit for Ph.D. applicants
- The aspirants from the following faculties should be able to speak and write the Arabic language professionally: Information Science, Arabic Language, and Literature, Islamic Law and Studies, Psychology, as well as Sociology.
Masters and PH.D. students have other documents required for submission in addition to the above requirements.
The other requirements include the following without an exception:
- The aspirants must get a world-class qualification in their individual countries with the least grade of credit in case their final degree classifications were conferred in an evaluation.
- He or she should have never been rusticated from one of the Saudi higher institutions before.
- The candidate is obliged to present two recommendation reports from his/her former faculty staff members.
- They have to get one of the following rates in their English language tests:
TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) 500 in PBT TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) 173 in CBT IELTS (International English Language Testing System) 5.
Make sure you are eligible for the terms and conditions of the scholarship. Not only that, look at the required documents as well.
Required Documents to Submit at King Abdulaziz University
All the aspirants who want to apply for the King Abdulaziz University scholarships must tender the below documents while applying.
- a Curriculum Vitae (CV) for the applicant into the university
- Tendering of a copy of the transcript he or she obtained from a previous university
- A very clean and clear scanned copy of the graduation certificate he or she got from their formal universities.
- A well scanned of a soft-copy of a valid passport (at least a year validation to the expiration date).
- A declaration of purpose must be put with the English language for all applicants to the university scholarship programs except for those who want to apply for the Islamic Studies and Arabic Language.
- A couple of recommendation letters must be taken from two of his/her former professors and to submit them.
How To Apply for King Abdulaziz University Scholarship
As we all know, the application submission to the King Abdulaziz University scholarship (KAU) won’t be processed anywhere other than their official website.
You will see all the programs offered at King Abdulaziz University scholarships by checking here. Check very well to see a suitable program for you.
Which scholarship application do you want to apply for out of all? Is it a Diploma/Bachelor’s degree, Master’s program, or Ph.D. program?
Answer it within yourself and read further to select the correct link for the program of your choice through the below links:
- Do you want to apply for the bachelor’s degree or diploma program? If yes, just click here.
- Are you an undergraduate student who wants to apply for a Master’s degree? Here you go to apply.
- Do not hesitate to click here if you want to apply for a Ph.D. program.
- If you do not know how to apply, visit here.
You can click one of the above links to apply for the scholarship program of your selection and any other vital information you may need.
How To Check Your Result
To check the application’s result or your application status, just go to the KAU website and login to your portal. Use this link to check your status now. All the best
- Commonwealth Scholarship at the National University of Singapore (NUS)
- How To Apply For Japanese Government (MEXT) Master’s Degree Program
In conclusion, the above article is all about how to apply for the King Abdulaziz University scholarship to study in any of the below programs: undergraduate, Masters, or Ph.D.
Kindly share our post and do not forget to subscribe to our Telegram channel by clicking this link for more further info and updates regarding the Arab countries’ scholarships and other countries’.
Furthermore, you can be one of our followers on our YouTube channel which offers video tutorials on how to apply for any scholarships. To join our channel, click this link. To join us on Twitter and Instagram, you can search for @arabscholarship on the platforms and be our followers for more updates.