Another way to assist students in spending money on their degree is through financial awards. Carleton University is providing its Law Scholarship in Architectural Studies in Canada to help students.
Students with outstanding academic achievements entering the Bachelor of Architectural Studies program at Carleton University will be awarded the grant to help cover some expenses of the selected course, helping international students with their studies.
Founded in 1795, Carleton University is a private, non-profit university that provides disciplinary and interdisciplinary teaching and research, creation and dissemination of knowledge, experiential learning for their students at home and abroad, and the improvement of their community at large.
Carleton University is an internationally renowned school with a wide network of accomplished alumni as well as convenient co-op and permanent job placements. It is a leading centre for teaching and research in public policy and administration.
Students are trained to address the evolving challenges faced by all governments and government agencies—whether sustainability and Indigenous governance, nonprofit leadership, and program evaluation.
About the Scholarship
- Scholarship Country: Canada
- Host University: Carleton University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor Degree
- Award: $10,000
- Eligible Nationalities: China and Hong Kong only
- Application Deadline: June 01, 2021
In addition, a $10,000 grant will be provided to each successful scholar to complete their studies in Canada. What a great benefit!
- Eligible Countries: China or Hong Kong.
- Eligible Subjects: Bachelors of Architectural Studies.
- To be eligible, you must be a full-time international student in the Bachelor of Architectural Studies.
- Students must be enrolled from a high school in China/Hong Kong.
The following documents should be submitted by the candidates when applying for the program online:
- A copy of all post-secondary transcripts
- An application letter
- A sample of writing
- A portfolio
- Citizenship proof
Admission and Language Requirements
Below are the admission requirements:
- All 9 academic subjects at the highest level will be used to determine the admission average.
- Prerequisites must be established at grade 11 or 12.
- Offers will be finalized on receipt of final grades and official graduation certificate. The graduation certificate will be verified by CHESICC.
Below are the language requirements for the admission:
- A score of 70 on a Canadian Academic English Language Test (or the equivalent of 60 in each band)
- TOEFL – 86 (20 in reading and listening, and 22 in writing)
- IELTS – 6.6, or the equivalent of 6.0 in each band.
- PTE 60 overall (encouraged to work in all test bands)
How To Apply for the Grant
Students must apply through the official online portal of Carleton University or the Application Centre at Ontario University by registering there. The students must then follow the procedures provided by the university to further complete their application process.
We wish you all the best of luck!