Northern Borders University scholarship for both external and internal students is currently opened at the university. NBU is a public university in Saudi Arabia which started in 2007. It is a prestigious university that is well respected in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
According to the latest QS World Ranking data analysis, Northern Borders University is ranks number #31 in the country, while ranks #5582 in the whole world.
Northern Borders University has more than 14,000 students with almost 400 international students. This is its average in terms of student capacity, with 1,372 faculty staff (896 international staff and 490 domestic staff).
Northern Borders University has 16 colleges in which nine is in Arar, four in Rafha, two in Turayf, and the last one is in Al-Uwayqilah. It runs a variety of majors with multiple levels which include undergraduate and graduate degrees.
Eligibility Requirements for Northern Borders University Scholarship (External Students)
Do you want to know the eligibility criteria for external students at NBU?? Strictly check all the requirements before proceeding to the application page.
- The applicants must be non-Saudi residents before they could apply for the NBU scholarship.
- All the files to be submitted through the Northern Borders University scholarship portals must be in PDF format.
- All the files to be attached are required to be clean, clear, and decent.
- The least age for the bachelor’s degree applicants must be a minimum of 17 years while the maximum age should be 25 years old.
- The highest age for the master’s candidates must be 30 years, while the maximum age for the Ph.D. applicants must not pass 35 years old.
- The candidate must upload his/her high school diploma certificate or equivalent irrespective of the country the certificate was obtained.
- Studentship candidates are allowed to select the major of choice in Northern Borders University except for health majors.
- Their high school diploma certificates must be issued by a government school or an equivalent in their countries.
- The candidate must verify his/her certificates and other documents from the relevant authorities in their countries.
- The highest age for the high school certificate the applicant wants to present must not exceed five years old.
- The female applicant is required to have a (Mahram) who must have a residential permit.
- They are required to be of good conduct.
- The students who want to apply must be medically fit.
Recommended Articles – Click to read:
- King Saud University Open Portal for the Executive Master and Continuing Education 2021
- The Saudi Electronic University Admission Opens for 1442 AH (2020 A.D) Second Semester. See How To Apply Now
- How To Apply for Qatar Government Scholarships 2021. Check Now
- Umm AlQura University is Opened for Admission 2020/2021. Apply Now
Are you interested in applying for the Northern Border University scholarship? Kindly move to the next page of this article (as it comprises two pages) to learn how to apply for this scholarship.