Northern Borders University scholarship for both external and internal students is currently opened at the university. NBU is a public university in Saudi Arabia which started in 2007. It is a prestigious university that is well respected in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
According to the latest QS World Ranking data analysis, Northern Borders University is ranks number #31 in the country, while ranks #5582 in the whole world.
Northern Borders University has more than 14,000 students with almost 400 international students. This is its average in terms of student capacity, with 1,372 faculty staff (896 international staff and 490 domestic staff).
Northern Borders University has 16 colleges in which nine is in Arar, four in Rafha, two in Turayf, and the last one is in Al-Uwayqilah. It runs a variety of majors with multiple levels which include undergraduate and graduate degrees.
Eligibility Requirements for Northern Borders University Scholarship (External Students)
Do you want to know the eligibility criteria for external students at NBU?? Strictly check all the requirements before proceeding to the application page.
- The applicants must be non-Saudi residents before they could apply for the NBU scholarship.
- All the files to be submitted through the Northern Borders University scholarship portals must be in PDF format.
- All the files to be attached are required to be clean, clear, and decent.
- The least age for the bachelor’s degree applicants must be a minimum of 17 years while the maximum age should be 25 years old.
- The highest age for the master’s candidates must be 30 years, while the maximum age for the Ph.D. applicants must not pass 35 years old.
- The candidate must upload his/her high school diploma certificate or equivalent irrespective of the country the certificate was obtained.
- Studentship candidates are allowed to select the major of choice in Northern Borders University except for health majors.
- Their high school diploma certificates must be issued by a government school or an equivalent in their countries.
- The candidate must verify his/her certificates and other documents from the relevant authorities in their countries.
- The highest age for the high school certificate the applicant wants to present must not exceed five years old.
- The female applicant is required to have a (Mahram) who must have a residential permit.
- They are required to be of good conduct.
- The students who want to apply must be medically fit.
Are you interested in applying for the Northern Border University scholarship? Kindly read further to learn how to apply for this scholarship easily.
How To Apply For the Northern Borders University Scholarship (Internal and External Scholarships)
Do you wish to apply for the Northern Borders University scholarship as an external candidate? If yes, and you’re eligible for the scholarship, kindly register now as it’s going to close at any moment. Make sure you register now before it’s too late for you.
To apply for Northern Borders University scholarship as an external candidate, just click here and fill in all the required fields. If you want to apply for the Internal scholarship of NBU, kindly click this link to see how-to.
Hope there is no any issues? If there is any, kindly state it in our comment section to get it solved as soon as possible.
Kindly share our post across all the social media, and do not forget to subscribe to our Telegram channel by clicking this link for further info and updates regarding the Arab countries’ scholarships and other countries’.
Furthermore, you can be one of our followers on our YouTube channel which offers video tutorials on how to apply for any scholarships. To join our channel, click this link. To join us on Twitter and Instagram, you can search for @arabscholarship on the platforms and be our followers for more updates.