The University of Southern Denmark is offering an International Postdoctoral Position in Embodied Cognition and Reading to recognize the academic achievements of students. The studentship is offered for the academic year 2021-2022.
Study awards are open to highly motivated international students for a 1.5-year PhD program at the University of Southern Denmark.
In accordance with the university vision, the University of Southern Denmark’s quality enhancement system’s objective is to promote and encourage continuous improvements of its programs.
Students at the University of Southern Denmark have an excellent opportunity to broaden their skills and develop their studies. This is a great chance for international students.
International students wishing to establish a career in Denmark after completing their studies at SDU can enroll in the Career in Denmark program without facing any difficulty once they are eligible according to the eligibility criteria.
- Country: Denmark
- Host: University of Southern Denmark
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: Salary
- Number of Awards: 1
- Nationality: Internal and International Students
- The award can be taken in Denmark
- Application deadline: May 14, 2021
- Nationality: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subject: Ph.D. degree in Total Devotion – Passions and plots in Radical Religion and the Ancient World Acceptable
- Applicants must have obtained a relevant master’s degree with a high exam point by the application deadline.
During the academic year 2021/2022, the University of Southern Denmark will pay a good salary package to the successful applicant. This applies based on the Protocol on PhD Research Fellow signed by both the Danish Ministry of Finance and AC (the Danish Confederation of Professional Associations).
Required Documents and Language
Please ensure you submit all the following documents:
- Application form through the portal
- Curriculum Vitae
- Certificates/Diplomas Information on prior teaching experience, please include a Teaching Portfolio
- List of publications and their names.
- Also, submit one pdf file for each file/document.
- Co-author statements must be submitted for each publication.
- To complete the dissertation, the candidate should be independent
- He/she should be able to communicate effectively both orally and in writing in English (as the dissertation will ideally be written in English).
How To Apply for the Admission
The University of Southern Denmark is offering an International Postdoctoral Position in Embodied Cognition and Reading and it’s now open through their online application portal.
We wish you all the best.