Students choose to study undergraduate programs under the Qatar University scholarship for countless reasons best known to them.
Qatar University is one of the largest and oldest universities in Qatar and the world at large.
The university offers the broadest in selecting undergraduate students in majors and minors from ten reputable different colleges.
It also offers the Foundation Program which is opened to students who are high school graduates for the purpose of preparing them to meet the minimum entrance requirements as set by the various colleges at Qatar University.
Benefits of Qatar University
You can benefit from the university irrespective of whether you are a Qatar citizen or an international student as the university is rich with opportunities.
If you are a student who studies in an undergraduate program, you can have the opportunity to be working with an exceptional faculty.
Also, as a student of QU, you can have access to its great educational resources, libraries, and laboratories which will help you in preparing for your career.
You can have the below benefits as a student who studies at QU:
- Free accommodation from day one till your last day at the university
- Free textbooks to make studies easier for you.
- Monthly allowance of 500QR
- Annual ticket (to and fro)
- Three meals (breakfast, lunch, and supper) per day.
There are different majors to choose from in QU. Each of the majors has its own program requirements.
If you have an interest in checking the requirements, it could be find here.
Required Documents for Qatar University Scholarship
To apply for the Qatar University scholarship, you are required to submit the following documents:
- Passport ID
- Passport photograph
- High school certificate and transcript attested by the Foreign Affairs Ministry and the Qatar Embassy in the applicant’s country.
- Application fee of QR200 (non-refundable) by the university
Application Deadline and How to Apply for the Scholarship
Qatar University Scholarship application according to the announcement from the university is scheduled to hold as follow:
- Starting date: 11/10/2020
- Closing date: 03/11/2020
- Admission decision (accepted or rejected): 20/12/2020
- Beginning of classes: 10/01/2021
To apply for the QU scholarship, you are required to pay a fee of 200 riyals (non-refundable) to the university.
Without making the payment of admission fees, Qatar University will not confirm your application. Try to avoid this by ensuring you pay through their bank account.
The application is to be submitted to the QU through their online admission website as of October 11.
Note: any applicant who fails to pay the admission fee should know that his or her application will never be confirmed by the university.
- How To Apply for Qatar Government Scholarships 2021. Check Now
- King Abdulaziz University Scholarship for Undergraduate, Master, and Ph.D. is Available
- Arab Countries Scholarships that Accept Applications at the Moment for 2020/2021
- The Islamic University of Madinah (Reviews, Ranking, Requirements, and Others)
In summary, getfullscholarship.online is letting you know about the Qatar University scholarship which scheduled to start on 11/10/2020 and ends on 03/11/2020.
As the day is approaching, make sure you prepare yourself well, get all the documents required ready, as well as the application fee. We wish you all the best!
Kindly share our post across all the social media, and do not forget to subscribe to our Telegram channel by clicking this link for further info and updates regarding the Arab countries’ scholarships and other countries’.
Furthermore, you can be one of our followers on our YouTube channel which offers video tutorials on how to apply for any scholarships. To join our channel, click this link. To join us on Twitter and Instagram, you can search for @arabscholarship on the platforms and be our followers for more updates.