The opening of admission to enroll in Master’s degree programs at Saudi Electronic University (SEU) for the 1st semester of the 1443 AH academic year was announced.
The university just closes the admission to Bachelor’s degree recently while opened for an online Arabic Program admission and the university is still receiving application requests from interested candidates.
The announcement is in cooperation and partnership with the American Colorado State University (Global Campus).
What do you want to know about this scholarship? Read below in detail to know more about the admission and programs available. Then, decide whether to apply or not.
Below are the available programs for the Saudi Electronic University masters’ degree program:
- Master Of Business Administration (MBA) in Dammam, Jeddah, and Riyadh campuses
- Master Of Science In Cyber Security in Dammam, Jeddah, and Riyadh campuses
- Master Of Data Science in Jeddah, and Riyadh campuses only
- Master In Healthcare Administration in Jeddah, and Riyadh campuses only
- Master Of International Business Law in Riyadh campus only
- Master Of Translation Technologies in Riyadh
The Saudi Electronic University master’s program features:
- All graduate applications are granted in English with the partnership of an internationally leading university known as Colorado State University-Global Campus.
- The scholars received after the graduate program certificates which are going to be presented by both Saudi Electronic University and Colorado State University-Global Campus.
Note: the applicant must pass the English Language Test (IELTS) or (STEP).
Below are the eligibility/admission requirements for all the available programs for Master’s degrees at Saudi Electronic University. You can view the via the below pictures. If they are not viewable, please download them.
The documents shall be electronically uploaded on the admission site through the document upload portal, and the documents needed will be:
- A bachelor’s degree certified copy
- The academic transcript record copy
- A certification copy of the decision to acquire an accrediting diploma from a university outside the Kingdom from the Ministry of Higher Education.
- A copy of the Saudi students’ civil status passport.
- A copy of a valid non-Saudi residence permit.
- For non-Saudi students and Saudi mothers, copy of the mother’s national identity.
- Original result of IELTS or STEP.
- (Optional) Graduate test results such as GMAT or GRE are not needed but may be provided to be on a safer side when comparing applicants.
- Two scientific recommendations from your previous professors
- If you are an employee, you must apply with a letter from your employer indicates that you are allowed to study.
- Applicants with administrative and scientific specialties must submit a classification for the Saudi Health Specialties Commission (Only for applicants to the Master in Healthcare Administration)
- The Saudi Electronic University (SEU) master’s program is now available for admission requests. It starts on Wednesday, 18/08/1442 AH, which corresponds to 31/03/2021 AD, and will close on 12/09/1442 AH which corresponds to 24/04/2021 AD.
How to Apply for Saudi Electronic University Master’s Programs
Any interested candidates for the SEU master’s program are required to apply for admission through the SEU Master Programs Portal. You can apply now before the deadline.
- The Islamic University of Madinah (Reviews, Ranking, Requirements, and Others)
- Hamad Bin Khalifa University Scholarship in Qatar 2021 is Opened. Apply Now
- Northern Borders University Scholarship for External Students 2021. Apply Now
Are you interested in applying for the Saudi Electronic University master’s degree admission? Kindly apply now before it’s too late.
We wish you all the best!