Through its Future Leaders Scholarship for the academic year 2021-2022, GISMA Business School provides an excellent opportunity to international students.
Applicants for the Global MBA program must submit a complete application at GISMA Business School. Students who are ambitious about driving change in the business world, and who dream of achieving the greatest success with a degree from GISMA Business School, are eligible to receive the grant.
In Germany, GISMA Business School is a private-owned business school whose mission is to bring together education and corporate sectors to provide distinguished management.
GISMA inseads leading members of the global business community by providing high-quality education for students. GISMA is in collaboration with a network of globally operating organizations.
It is said to pave the way for talented and skilled individuals to develop technology-driven and innovative solutions to some of world’s toughest challenges. GISMA had expanded and grown over the years, helping thousands of students fulfill their dreams.
About the Scholarship
- Country: Germany
- Host: GISMA Business School
- Course Level: Master’s Degree
- Award coverage: 50% of their tuition fees
- Nationality: Domestic and International applicants
- Application Deadline: May 31, 2021
- Countries in which the applicants are eligible: All nationalities.
- Subjects in which the applicants are eligible: Global MBA in GISMA Business School.
- Eligibility Criteria: The candidates must be enrolled in the Global MBA program at GISMA Business School.
All candidates are required to submit the following:
- Passport photo
- Copy of passport
- Copy of employment visa/residence permit
- Proof of language proficiency
- Motivation letter
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university
- Resume and any other relevant certificates/transcripts.
Admission and Language Requirements
The applicant must possess the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant disciplines or equivalent work experience
- Three years of work experience.
- Minimum scores in the following tests: TOEFL – 77, IELTS – 6.5, Cambridge English – B2.
How To Apply for the Award
GISMA Business School will fund 50% of the tuition fee used in the chosen course up to $11,500. The candidates will need to apply online as instructed by the school and will have to submit the application form once they have enrolled for the course at GISMA Business School.
We wish you all the best!