The Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) serves as a collaboration connecting the Nanyang Technological University (NTU), the Agency for Science, Technology, and Research (A*STAR), the Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD), and the National University of Singapore (NUS).
Get a Full Scholarship brings another opportunity that is not available for Singapore nationalities only, but also open to the applicants around the globe irrespective of the continent. It is available for all nationalities, that is, it is available for international students who wish to pursue their educations at the Ph.D. level.
Ph.D. program which the candidate chooses in any of NTU, SUTD, NUS as well as A*STAR will be carried out in English language. Also, the candidates are managed by reputable and world-renowned researchers in these labs. After the students are successful, they will be given a Ph.D. by any of NATU, SUTD, and NUS.
The Singapore International Graduate Award candidates are allowed to do their research work largely at the National University of Singapore (NUS), the Agency for Science, Technology, and Research (A*STAR), Nanyang Technological University (NTU) or the Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD).
Singapore International Graduate Award Details
Let’s talk about the Singapore International Graduate Award in detail. It entails the following:
- Country: Singapore
- Host: National University of Singapore, Nanyang Technological University Singapore, Singapore University of Technology and Design
- Benefit: Fully-Funded
- Level: Ph.D.
- Eligible Nationalities: International students
- Deadline: 01/01/2021
Singapore International Graduate Award Degree Level and Available Programs
SINGA is opened to offer Ph.D. level programs at the NUS, Singapore University of Technology and Design, and Nanyang Technological University Singapore.
Available Programs and Eligible Nationalities
Singapore International Graduate Award is available for candidates in the below programs:
- Biomedical Sciences
- Physical Sciences
The SINGA program is opened to all nationalities, that is, it is available for international students who wish to pursue their educations at Ph.D. level irrespective of culture or where they come from.
- Hamad Bin Khalifa University Scholarship in Qatar 2021 is Opened. Apply Now
- Northern Borders University Scholarship for External Students 2021. Apply Now
Below is the eligibility criteria to check before you proceed to the admission page:
- It’s available for all international graduates who have a passion for research and excellent academic results
- The candidate must have good skills in both written and spoken ability in the English Language
- Good reports from academic referees
To apply for the Singapore International Graduate Award, you are required to apply with the below documents. Note that, you are not required to submit any hard copy documents before applying. The registration should be made online.
- Government-issued Passport ID
- A recent passport photograph. It can be in any of the following formats (.jpeg or .png)
- Academic transcripts and reports. The transcripts are to be translated to English language if they are not in English
- Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees academic transcripts
- 2 recommendation letters. This must be completed and submitted by the referees via online.
Note: Please don’t mail any hard copy documents to the SINGA Office. You are to complete the application online.
How To Apply for the Singapore International Graduate Award
If you are interested in applying for SINGA scholarship, you can apply within now and the deadline date (01/01/2020). To register, apply through the below link: SINGA SCHOLARSHIP 2021.
Kindly make sure you fill in all the required details correctly, and note that, your admission is to be submitted via the scholarship link mentioned above. Also, do not forget the admission and documents are to be uploaded online, not through submission of a hard copy to the SINGA office.