The Taibah University undergraduate scholarship is just in as announces by the Deanship of Admission and Registration of the university.
Taibah University is situated in the City of Madinah and registration is announced to kick start today for the interested foreign students who wish to apply for the Taibah University undergraduate scholarship.
The Taibah University portal is fully opened to receive application for the first semester of the next academic year 1442/43 AH in a number of disciplines opened to non-Saudi residents outside the kingdom.
The electronic portal has been opened and available to receive applications as of today 16th February 2021 and will continue to receive scholarship requests for some weeks. What is the deadline for this application? For now, there is no deadline date. This can close anytime any day.
Taibah University Undergraduate Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- The applicant’s age should not be more than twenty-five (25) years old and less than seventeen (17) years old.
- The Government of the applicant’s country should approve study in the Saudi Kingdom for those countries which designate this for Saudi students
- The applicant should ensure she has not been granted another scholarship by any other educational institutions in the Saudi Kingdom
- The student certificates and other related documents should be certified by Saudia Embassy in their countries, but in case of absence, he/she has the right to certify it at the nearest Saudia Embassy neighboring to their countries.
- Presentation of precedents clearance certificate issued by security systems in their countries.
- The applicant must not have been dismissed by any educational institutions of the Saudi kingdom
- The female applicant must be accompanied by an invariable person, who has a grant or regular residence or he recruited by an employer
- He/she should pass medical tests as obligated
- Authentication of the student’s certificates and statements of their secondary education degree by the administration of examinations – Ministry of Education in their countries and the Ministry of Exterior Affairs – Saudi Cultural Missions.
Below are the documents required to be uploaded while submitting your request as an international student on the university website:
- a copy of GCSEs certificate of not be granted before three years ago and issued by a governmental school or its equivalent from outside the
kingdom of Saudi or within Saudi and certified by the Ministry of Education
- A copy of his/her degree statements for secondary education, that is, academic year 1 to 3
- A valid passport of fewer than six months to the expiry date.
- An up-to-date medical fitness report issued by a certified
Medical Center in their countries, also approved by the Embassy of Saudi Arabia
- a certificate showing conversion to Islam if he/she is not a Muslim by birth
- Attachment of translation of the documents that are not written in the Arabic language and endorsed by an authorized translation office and
by Saudi Arabia Embassy
- In case of the applicant’s request is successful, he/she must bring original documents uploaded while applying and must be certified by the Saudi Embassy
How to Apply for Taibah University Internal Scholarship?
Do you have an interest in the Bachelor’s degree program at Taibah University? Are you qualify for the grant by meeting up with the eligibility criteria, and the admission conditions? If yes is your response to the above questions, you can proceed now to the application page.
You can apply for the Taibah University undergraduate scholarship now if you are eligible and has all the required documents. If there are any issues regarding sending or applying for the Taibah university undergraduate scholarship, let us know through the comment section.
We wish you all the best of luck!