Taif University, Saudi Arabia announces the opening of admission to the university for non-Saudi (external scholarships) at the undergraduate level for students who will apply from outside the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia for the next academic year 1442/1443 AH.
The portal will be available for external students to register for a scholarship from Sunday 25/01/1442 AH, equivalent to 13/09/2020 AD, and will last till Saturday 02/02/1442 AH equivalent to 19/09/2020 AD.
Admission to the External Scholarship Requirements
- The student must present a high school diploma or its equivalent issued from outside Saudi Arabia and have it translated into a certified translation if it is in a language other than Arabic.
- The candidate must ensure that his studies in the Saudi Arabia Kingdom are approved by its country government.
- The applicant must ensure he hasn’t obtained another scholarship from an educational institution in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- The student must have a passport ID card valid for a period of a minimum of one year.
Apart from the previously mentioned required objects, there are other requirements. Kindly read further below:
- The candidate’s age should not be less than seventeen (17) years old and a maximum of twenty-five (25) years old.
- The person who wants to apply must be medically fit.
- The candidates should do attestation of their certificates and identity papers from the competent authorities in their countries, from the Saudi embassy in his country.
- He should have a free-of-precedent certificate from the security services in the applicant’s country to prove he’s not a criminal.
- Two recommendations are to be presented by well-known authorities in the applicant’s country.
- The candidate must not be expelled from an educational institution in the Saudi Kingdom.
- The student should pass the medical examination determined by the regulations and instructions after his presence in the Saudi Kingdom.
There are certain documents required to get uploaded while applying for the scholarship. You are to ensure you get them all before you initiate the registration.