Nexus International School promotes a flexible learning environment and values personalized education and collaboration. It is ranked No. 6 in the Best Schools in Malaysia ranking for open classrooms and flexible learning spaces.
We at getfullscholarship.online are pleased to announce Nexus International School’s Nexus Global Citizen Award for the next academic year 2021/2022 to reward outstanding international students in Malaysia.
In addition, the program encourages its students to think broadly about the world and gain independence through experiences outside of the classroom, and technology is integrated into the learning process to help students become creative.
Malaysian and international students can apply for the Award. The program is open to students who possess a positive attitude towards life and wish to be changemakers.
Choosing to attend Nexus International School is an investment in your future. It provides world-class education to students. They are exposed to an open and creative mindset, helping them develop strong supportive relationships, to develop empathy for others, and to learn how to think critically.
About the Scholarship – Brief Description
- Country: Malaysia
- Host University: Nexus International School
- Course Level: Secondary
- Department: IGCSE
- Award: Tuition and boarding fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Malaysian and International Students
- Application Deadline: Open
As part of their student support program, the Nexus International School will provide 30% of all tuition and boarding fees for scholarship applicants.
The Student must meet the following requirements to be considered for the program:
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Courses and Subjects: All courses and subjects in grades 9 through 11
- Those who are interested must be involved with activities and projects that show global citizenship.
- All Malaysian/International students must be participating in active activities and projects that demonstrate global citizenship.
- The applicant must have significant co-curricular involvement.
- The applicant must have the ability to collaborate with other people, advocate for those in need, and use innovation and resilience to solve problems and overcome challenges.
- A positive attitude is a must for the applicants.
- All applicants must be between 13 and 16 years of age.
You will need to submit the following documents:
- Application form
- Recent school’s report
- Answers to the questions ‘How can I become a better global citizen at Nexus?’ and ‘How can I be a good global citizen at Nexus?’
Candidates must supply evidence of English language proficiency by taking a language assessment at Nexus or at a British Council Assessment Center and obtaining an equivalent language score.
How To Apply for the Nexus Scholarship
We wish you all the best!